Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    She was being a smart aleck, and dismissive.

    I didn't notice it the first 2 or 3 times I watched it myself. Listen to just what she says, don't continue with the video, just watch and listen to her a few times in a row and pay attention to tone and body language. I get the impression from the video that it would have been glaringly obvious to those present.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    Quote Originally Posted by LCAS_712 View Post
    I know this is old news but I couldnt help it....
    YouTube - Boxer tells general she "worked hard" for title
    And when republicans run things, we get recessions and depressions, wars, and 4 dollar a gallon gas.
    We lose our respect and place in World standing.
    We lose jobs, we lose money, we get the largest expansion of Government in History.
    Tell me, before that SOB GWB, when was the las time 95 % of the country was glad to see a president leave office?
    When was the last a sitting president or vice prez was booed throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game?
    When was the last protest at an inauguration, or had eggs thrown at a motorcade?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    in all honesty I think she sounds pretty arrogant and *****y ... it's not like he was saying ma'am to undermine her position as a Senator.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is what happends when you get liberal *****es to run things......

    Quote Originally Posted by smarty View Post
    in all honesty I think she sounds pretty arrogant and *****y ... it's not like he was saying ma'am to undermine her position as a Senator.
    Agreed, but the title of the thread is what I was remarking about. Nothing to do with Boxer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •